Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Strange coincidence ?

For the past several days I come to know several bad things that I wish I never knew.
I've been thinking about it and I still don't know what to do.
The strangest thing about it, that it's connected to my 3 post in this blog : "To know or not to know", "The Guardian"and "Give me a memento".

After I celebrated my birthday and my brothers birthday (we made a unite day because we have 5 days between us (not to mention 7 years ;)) with my family, I went to drink a little more with my friends at the restaurant.
Then after the "second party" was over I visited my other old friends that I know for several years.

My cousin which is 16 years old was there with my friends, I didn't like it as my friend is 23 years old and I was afraid of what could have been, unfortunately my fears come true and worse.
She told me that night some things I never knew about her (no she isn't a lesbian ;)), that I which I forget.

That makes me think again of my own posts here.
Strange coincidence ? ....I dunno.

No comments: